• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Nightmare to cancel Adobe Stock

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Been trying to cancel for months. Extremely difficult to contact Adobe is right. A forum? Really? And other means of contact are nothing but broken links. To top it all off now in order to cancel I have to pay a whopper of a fee. This is a trap for consumers with free trials being the bait. Nowhere did i see any mention of a cancellation fee. Adobe Stock is a complete scam. I want out. I want my plan canceled, my account deleted and I want the cancellation fee waved or I'll be forced to seek legal council. Adobe should be ashamed. Cable companies have a better business model than this! Ridiculous!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Hi Dan,

The issue has been taken care off, your Stock subscription has been cancelled and the termination fee has been waived off.

I apologise for all the inconvenience caused to you.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional queries.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Dan,

We are sorry to hear that you are facing trouble with Stock services.

When you sign up for the Stock subscription you agree to certain terms and conditions and only after you agree to the terms, you can make the purchase.

For more information about Stock terms and condition, you may also refer to Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for cancellation and refund related requests.

In case you are unable to reach support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you understand. I thought I had canceled before. Adobe offered 2 more months free. I accepted that. Today I find out Adobe is still charging me. So I again went to cancel. It wasn't till I scrolled down the page is where the real cancelation is with a cancelation fee that is not clearly mention anywhere beforehand. Adobe is purposefully trying to confuse the consumer. This is called consumer fraud and is illegal in nearly every state in the US. Now you can either keep redirecting me to "Contact Us" links that lead to no real form of communication. Or you can help me get this straightened out now. Understand yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two (2) hours left. I have still not received a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

Extremely sorry for the delay here, I was OOO on Friday! Please share your details in the private message that I have sent you so that I can arrange a call back for you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dan,

The issue has been taken care off, your Stock subscription has been cancelled and the termination fee has been waived off.

I apologise for all the inconvenience caused to you.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional queries.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok Adobe. I've given you ample amount of time to resolve this issue and you're ignoring me. Although you aren't fair warning your consumers properly, I will fair warn you of my intentions:

IF THIS ISSUE ISNT RESOLVED IN THE NEXT THREE (3) HOURS I'M FILING A CONSUMER COMPLAINT WITH THE MINNESOTA ATTORNEY'S GENERAL OFFICE. AND I WILL BE GOING PUBLIC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started