• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't export file, Lr says cannot be written

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just started yesterday.  I have no idea.  I can close everything and restart my iMac and it will export one or two but then back to the message.  I am exporting to an external drive and have 8GB Ram.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried if exporting to the internal disk works as expected? If so, you may be trying to export to an NTFS formatted disk. That is a Windows format. MacOS X can read such disks, but not write to them.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exported to the external disk previously, Yesterday, the day before, and for the last two years.  It is formatted for a Mac.  Thanks for your suggestion though as all issues have to be considered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

georgec53  wrote

I have exported to the external disk previously, Yesterday, the day before, and for the last two years.  It is formatted for a Mac.  Thanks for your suggestion though as all issues have to be considered.

So can you export to the internal disk? Maybe the privileges of the external disk got mixed up somehow.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines