• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom Reports with Attributes of Product from Sale

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the solution to my web form / registration form here: eCommerce / Webform Registration Question

Worked awesome, however, when it comes down to time to process said transactions, the custom form generation doesn't really help much if there are extra attributes on a product.

Is there any way to break out the attributes into columns on the product sale? Instead of Product Details Breaking up attributes, it only does the description of everything in one block.

The only other way to do it, makes it frustrating/annoying for the customer, because they would have to enter in their sled details for every single attribute (which in my case is a class entry). The custom reports work then, because that class is an individual product. But some of the people registering have say 4 sleds in 7 categories. They would have to fill out the form a minimum of 7 times. As opposed to 4 times and check off the different classes (attributes) for that product.

Edit: I was wondering if there is some sort of Liquid template that we could apply to it, so that when we pull the product collection for that particular sale, that we can output a div container for each of the product attributes? Maybe... just a thought, I haven't seen anything like it floating around the forums and the internet for BC.

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines