• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom is blurry?? help my eyes :-P

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues with my Lightroom images being blurry or noisy looking when viewing them in Lightroom on my newer computer.

When working on the images in lightroom's preview-- everything looks noisy or overly sharpened in a bad way. and all the text in lightroom is noisy as well-- see pics.  The image with the gray border is a screen-grab of it in the lightroom develop module.  the next image is the same one converted to a jpg to my desktop.... and the last is what my font looks like in lightroom-- pixelated.

I usually work on my studio computer which is an other Imac 27in late 2011 model.

My current computer settings: 

{Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.1 Retina 5K, Retina 5K. 27-inc,  Late 2015}

{Graphics AMD Radeon R9 M395 2 GB}

Using Lightroom CC current version

{last photo are my preview settings}

lighroom blur.jpegLH9A2263-2.jpgblurr text.jpeg

catalog settings.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Looks like you turned off retina support for the app. Find Lightroom in the Applications folder in Finder and do a get info on it. Uncheck "open in Low Resolution"

P.S. this is Lightroom Classic you are showing not Lightroom CC which is a completely different app (very confusing indeed)

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see the difference between text in lightroom Versus text on the computer here in this photo

lightroom is blurry compared to a web browser.

Is lightroom able to handle my Imac with retina? what is going on?

Are my settings wrong?

text compare.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you turned off retina support for the app. Find Lightroom in the Applications folder in Finder and do a get info on it. Uncheck "open in Low Resolution"

P.S. this is Lightroom Classic you are showing not Lightroom CC which is a completely different app (very confusing indeed)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OMG Thank you SO Much! This fixed it!

wow --I wonder why that was checked?!

Thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines