• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Maddy

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to create a character similar to the Maddy example that can turn and walk. My question is- is there an example available showing the proper set-up? For Maddy there is nothing showing the Photoshop layers. And I see nothing in any of the turtorials that deals with more complicated figures.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

I couldn't find the PSD file anywhere but fortunately some one showed me how to export it from the CA file. It wasn't until after I performed that that I located the original PSD file...either way I got my question answered! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you open the Maddy.psd in Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't find the PSD file anywhere but fortunately some one showed me how to export it from the CA file. It wasn't until after I performed that that I located the original PSD file...either way I got my question answered! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By the way for anyone interested the way to get the psdfile from CA is to click on the puppet layer in the project window and then from the menu click "edit" "edit original".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines