Single user licensee downloadable installation files available:
- Suites and Programs: CC 2018 | CC 2017 | CC 2015.5 | CC 2015 | CC 2014 | CC | CS6 | CS5.5 | CS5 | CS4, CS4 Web Standard | CS3
- Acrobat: DC, XI, X | X,X suite,9,9 extended | 8 | 7 |
- Authorware: 7.01 windows |
- Captivate: 10 (2017) | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5.5, 5 | 1
- Cold Fusion: 11, 10 | 9.0.2, 9.0.1, 9.0.0, 8.0.1, 8.0.0, 7.0, 6.1, 6.0, 5.0, 4.0 |
- Contribute: CS5 | CS4, CS3 | 3,2
- FrameMaker: 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7.2 |
- Lightroom: 6.14| 5.7.1| 4.4 | 3.6 | win 2.7, 1.4.1 | mac 2.7, 1.4.1 |
- Photoshop Elements: 2018,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8 | 9,8,7 win | 8 mac | 7 mac
- Premiere Elements: 2018,15,14| 13,12,11,10,98 | 7
- RoboHelp: 2015, 11, 10, 9, 8
- non-cc updates
- CC (2013) Updates:
- CC 2014 Updates:
- CC 2015 Updates:
- Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages. They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3. If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.
And a big thank you to Jim @ Prodesigntools for helping me with these links!
Thanks for the links to the download files, I had already found a WIn32 download file, but as my current version was installed via WIndows Store, I don't have a seperate licence number/file ??
you must have a serial number. that's the only thing of value you purchase: the installation files are freely available.
you have 3 ways to recover a serial number that you once had:
1. if you purchased from or registered with adobe (automatically done with cs6):,
a. you can check your account, https://accounts.adobe.com
b. you can check with adobe support* (be prepared to give the email address used when registering purchasing)
2. if your adobe program is installed on another computer you can recover its serial number from that computer, (win:) http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html, (mac:) https://mac-product-key-finder.com/
using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html
Checking the Accounts section of Adobe site only show the Elements v14 that I previously used, so no joy there...
I checked with the Belarc application, and it does not see the Elements v15 application in the software licences either. Then again it does not see other Windows Store delivered apps...
And yes, I defeinately purchased Version 15, as it took several remote ssessions with Adobe Support staff to resolve an issue with failing installation.
So still the outstanding question is how do I reinstall an Adobe App, purchased via the windows store when that product is no longer offered on the store?
and the answer's the same, you need your serial number. there is no (legal) work-around.
you can check with your vendor to see if they can help you.
1 person found this helpful
There is no serial number provided with photoshop elements from the Microsoft store, so no download from the adobe site will work in your case. You have to use pse 15 from the microsoft store site.
Did you check your Order History at the microsoft store to see if a download link to pse 15 is there?
Such an obvious place to look once you know it exists...
It did indeed contain a link to PSE15 allowing me to download/install after rebuild...
I am having the same problem and I also checked that my purchase of Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 app from the MS Store is not listed anymore in my Order History of that Store!!!
How to solve the problem then?
see also my post in the forum I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 app from the Micrososft Store and now I cannot download it anymore from that store!! I should have to pay again for the 2018 version!
1 person found this helpful
Sorry I did not check that the filter on the Order History is by default set to last 3 months ... so that was the reason why I did not find my purchase of Adobe Photoshop Elements 15. So, putting no filter on date so you I can see all purchases, from there I could download that app I bought even though it is no more available for buying from the Store!