• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete Adobe ID

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to change the email address associated with my adobe ID to a different email address, however, this email address already has an Adobe ID associated with it. I would like to delete the account that is associated with the email address I want to use so that I can use said email on my active Adobe ID. I have tried numerous times to contact customer support (as it says to do in order to resolve this specific issue) and have not been able to get in contact with anyone. Can somebody help me?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Hi Jeffp,

Alas, only Adobe support can delete an Adobe ID. What method have you been using to contact them? Have you tried both phone and chat via Contact Customer Care​? Is it simply that no one is answering or are you getting an error message when you try? If you use Twitter, you can also try tweeting @AdobeCare. There are staff members there who may be able to help, and they are usually pretty quick to respond.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeffp,

Alas, only Adobe support can delete an Adobe ID. What method have you been using to contact them? Have you tried both phone and chat via Contact Customer Care​? Is it simply that no one is answering or are you getting an error message when you try? If you use Twitter, you can also try tweeting @AdobeCare. There are staff members there who may be able to help, and they are usually pretty quick to respond.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried numerous times to get the chat to connect to no avail, sometimes waiting over 2 hours and if I minimize the screen it cancels my case

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeffp,

I'm sorry to hear you're still unable to reach Adobe support. A two hour wait seems extreme; I've never had a delay of more than a few minutes before a support agent responds. Have you tried connecting over a different browser? Certain browsers can experience issues with the chat system. If that's not the culprit, try over a different internet connection or, if you have antivirus or firewall installed, temporarily disable it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Someone please delete my account!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that Charlottel. Unfortunately, as I told Jeffp, only Adobe can delete your Adobe ID. While there are a few staff members who check the forums, most of us here are community members just like you, and we don't have access to user accounts. Have you been unable to reach Adobe via Contact Customer Care​?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I asked that my account be deleted for much the same reason. I replied in the chat box with an explicit "I agree" to the person and it was acknowledged. Then I got a ticket

ADB-2475962-K5S7 

It says I contacted them for a deletion and they are awaiting my answer. If they do not hear from me within 4 days the ticket will be closed.

It has been hell trying to access the Ticket system . Cont get hold of the chat support. WTH?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines