Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Use custom font in web application (campaign classic)

Level 1

Hello,

I would like to use a custom font in a web application. When trying to upload it as a file resource (using the console), I'm receiving an error message "Downloaded file 'xxx.ttf' is not authorized". I'm able to upload any other type of file. !

The server config does not restrict the upload to any file type.

Any idea what the problem could be?

Is there another way to use custom fonts?

Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi imms,

Please may you check if the extension .ttf has been excluded by your hosting center:

Server side configurations
(section: "Limiting uploadable files", parameter uploadWhiteList).

Otherwise, you should be able to upload.

Moreover, if you don't need to upload manually through the AC resources file manager, you can declare the font in your css file of your webApp, and it will be automatically uploaded (but renamed with MD5 hash name).

Last solution, you can upload directly to the server if you have access to it, put it in res folder.

Regards
J-Serge

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi imms,

Please may you check if the extension .ttf has been excluded by your hosting center:

Server side configurations
(section: "Limiting uploadable files", parameter uploadWhiteList).

Otherwise, you should be able to upload.

Moreover, if you don't need to upload manually through the AC resources file manager, you can declare the font in your css file of your webApp, and it will be automatically uploaded (but renamed with MD5 hash name).

Last solution, you can upload directly to the server if you have access to it, put it in res folder.

Regards
J-Serge