We have Adobe acrobat pro DC installed (2018.011.20038) and am encountering issues when trying to save PDF files from Adobe Acrobat Pro back into a sharepoint library.
(Sharepoint Server 2013 on premise version)
1) Open PDF
2) File > Save as and browse the the sharepoint document library and fill in the sharepoint metadata fields.
3) Select the file name and hit save
4) Prompted with an error message from Adobe - File check in failed. The server said: "The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT:0x80070002)"
5) When pressing ok we get another prompt "Other users cannot see your changes until you check in the document. Do you want to check in now?" > Press Yes
6) Adobe Acrobat cannot check in the document as it has been deleted or there is a network connection problem. Please check your network connection or contact the server administrator.
7) When browsing to the sharepoint document library the PDF file is there but it is in the checked-out stage!
I tried to install Adobe acrobat XI reader and did the same action and got the same error.
I need further assistance as to what to do next?