• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to connect to Adobe Document Cloud

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since early in the morning I've been unable to connect to Adobe document cloud. That's a dreadful issue to me because all of my files are accessed through the cloud. Thankfully I have an Ipad and I don't have experienced the same issue.

Hugo Wanner, Android 4.0.3 ASUS Tablet user.Screenshot_2018-03-06-10-25-53.jpg

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hugow,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

There might be some temporary issue with the connection which might have been blocking the application to connect to the "Document Cloud storage"

• If you are still experiencing same issue, then you may check with a different internet connection for a while.
  • Or try "Sign Out" from the application and "Sign In" back.
  • To check whether you are able to access the "Document Cloud Storage" online, login on- https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent

Regards,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. There is nothing wrong with my internet connection. I can access my Adobe Cloud account via the website, but not through the app, on the same device (Kindle Fire).

Ashley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem with my Kindle fire.  I am connected to the internet but Adobe is unable to connect.  I have tried this at different times  and days with no results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashleyh and  Katherined,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, you get the error message when trying to open the Document Cloud on the Kindle Fire.

Did you check if that is a case only with this device? Try to check if you can open the Document cloud on any other Android device without any issues.

Please make sure that the application is updated to the latest version and internet is not intermittent.

Try once to reboot the device.

If the above steps do not help, please share the application version and the OS version on the device.

Also, let us know since when the issue started to occur.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried using a different internet connection with Adobe still not

connecting. I am using Adobe Acrobat Reader bought July 30, 2013 on a

Kindle Fire HD current version being 7.5.1. I created the account to get

my pdf files off my Kindle but have never been able to connect.

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019, 12:50 PM meenakshin83966505 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines