• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Screen Tearing when Zooming in and Out

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I have just download Photoshop CC 2018 (using on Windows 10) and when I have been drawing for 3+ hrs (give or take) and I am zooming in and out of my canvas it starts to tear the screen. The only way I can describe it is that when I zoom out it will leave some of the canvas behind on the right hand side of the screen - but the zoomed out canvas shows the whole image (if that makes sense). I have tried everything to stop this from happening as it is very annoying, I have updated my graphics drivers, I have changed my Intel settings, I have changed the performance of Photoshop from advanced to basic, and I have tried reinstalling Photoshop. Are there any other ideas that could fix this problem?

[Moved from the non-technical Lounge to the specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nicacolalite,

Sorry to hear about this, could you please share a screenshot of the issue so that we can try reproducing the issue at our end?

Also, please let us know which exact version of Photoshop are you using by going to Help > System Info.

Did you try updating the Graphics Card from the manufacturer's website and see if that helps?

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So this is the version of Photoshop that I have:

Adobe Photoshop Version: 19.1.1 20180206.r.254 2018/02/06: 1156206  x64

As far as updating my graphics card, I done that already (its what I meant by graphics driver), like I said in my previous post I've done everything.

I've managed to get a screenshot of it (exactly how I described it). It has since started doing this when I zoom out and use the hand tool to move my page across

Screenshot (4).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot (5).png

It has happened again, even after the latest Photoshop update this week. It's really frustrating, does anyone have any further tips to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines