• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Intuos lag

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running PSCC 2018, just did an update a few days ago and using a Wacom Intuos tablet and also just updated it. I just started to mess with the pen tool and when I go to make a point and adjust the handle bars after the first two I get some major lag. When I use my mouse I may get a slight lag but nothing that really bothers me. I have tried different usb ports and even tried doing a reset using ctrl+alt+del when I start up PS. Any suggestions on what's going on or what can solve this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Please look here, maybe you can find a solution or some hints:

Photoshop CC 2018 Brush lag

At the end there is this suggestion:

"I have found that if you have Smoothing or Dual Brush enabled in the Brush Settings, you will get a great deal of lag when zoomed in.   Once these options were disabled, my brush acted normally. "

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please look here, maybe you can find a solution or some hints:

Photoshop CC 2018 Brush lag

At the end there is this suggestion:

"I have found that if you have Smoothing or Dual Brush enabled in the Brush Settings, you will get a great deal of lag when zoomed in.   Once these options were disabled, my brush acted normally. "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem, Adobe doesn't seem to care. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines