Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need licence to mettle plugin

Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dvaplugin@adobe.com

Hello!!! I sent an email to dvaplugin@adobe.com because I need the mettle plugin but I did not have an answer. Argentina's phone number does not work and I do not know where to contact me. Can you help me? Thank you very much for everything!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Hi cristtian,

The Mettle plug-ins provided in CC 2017 only work with that version. For CC2018, use the effects in the Immersive Video category. Mettle plug-ins from a previous version will not work in the current version. Hope that clears things up.

More info: SkyBox to CC 2018 – Integration Chart | Mettle

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. But in the mettle pag he says that I should contact the adobe support:

https://support.mettle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002254292-SkyBox-plugins-are-now-fully-integrated-in...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you using cc 2018?  if so, your link says mettle is part of it.  ie, there's no separate plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The plugins did not come with the cc2018. I had to download them from the Mettel page, that's why the watermark appears on the video. Now I uninstall the plugin. What´s I have to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the After Effects forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi cristtian,

The Mettle plug-ins provided in CC 2017 only work with that version. For CC2018, use the effects in the Immersive Video category. Mettle plug-ins from a previous version will not work in the current version. Hope that clears things up.

More info: SkyBox to CC 2018 – Integration Chart | Mettle

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines