1 person found this helpful
Reset your workspace.
That is one solution but that doesn't solve the actual question. Is this a bug????? Adobe!!!!!!!!!!!
KeithHopkin: It would help if we could see your whole screen/workspace rather than this tight crop so we can see which workspace you're referring to and how the Project panel is situated in the overall arrangement. Also, there are various factors that can affect workspace layouts:
- Did you import the workspace from another project?
- Is this a custom workspace?
- Did this bug happen after connecting another monitor to your main machine?
- Have you tried rebuilding all new workspaces? See Reset Premiere Pro CC panels to default settings (see particularly my post in this thread dated 6/30/17)
- Have you tried resetting corrupt preferences? See How do I reset the layout in Premiere Pro?
Sorry for the tight crop but I'm not sure how getting an entire screen would really matter. This grab is from when I eventually undocked the Project panel out of the entire workspace and tried to adjust it independently. This really makes no sense to me.
I normally have 2 monitors connected but not intermittently.
Eventually I flipped through different workspace presets and it went back to normal.