1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 9, 2018 6:17 AM by twaritar3263062

    Adobe Stock image on food product for sale


      Hi there,


      I was wondering if anyone could help.


      I am designing a product label for a sauce that will go on sale in UK. The initial print run will be under 500,000.


      Is this classed as a product for resale, and therefore I need an extended license?


      Or, is it ok to just use a standard license?


      Many thanks!