7 Replies Latest reply on Jul 30, 2018 12:15 PM by AnandSri

"Out of Memory error" || Acrobat Pro DC

sonnys60625351

Efter att öppnat några filer så stoppar programmet och man måste avsluta via aktivitetshanterarenAdobe.jpg

Detta började efter uppdatering som kom i slutet av februari

• 1. Re: Minnesproblem
          AnandSri Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hello Sonnys,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are getting "out of memory" error in Acrobat Pro DC, Is that correct?

Please reboot the machine once after closing Acrobat and see if this brings any difference.

Check for any pending updates of Acrobat from Help>Check for updates. Reboot the machine after the installation of updates.

Try repairing the installation files in Acrobat from Help>repair installation.

If the issue persists, please use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove Acrobat Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and install Acrobat back from Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

• 2. Re: "Out of Memory error" || Acrobat Pro DC
            JoakimHolmberg

I have a very similar issue. One paged files open no problem but multipage documents crap out with the out of memory error.

I will try some of theese steps and see what happens. The restart one is allready checked wih a no difference result, but some of the others are worth a try.

• 3. Re: "Out of Memory error" || Acrobat Pro DC

Hello JoakimHolmberg,

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

• 4. Re: "Out of Memory error" || Acrobat Pro DC
                sonnys60625351 Level 1

Hello

Have tested your solutions but it does not work.

Still memory problem and i think it has to do when we working whit Auto Desk product as Auto Cad

/Sonny

• 5. Re: Minnesproblem
                  enstedt

Hello,

We also have problems with Acrobat Pro DC. The client have a couple of instances of Acrobat open to cut and paste comments between them. The documents contains much text and images (PDF made in arbortext) . After 30 minutes to 2 hours she notice that the images doesnt update quickly enough and one of following error-messeges showed up and she hadnt the possibillity to save before Acrobat crashed.

- Out of memory.

- A drawing error occurred

- There was an error processing an annotation or link. Out of memory.

- There was an error opening this document. Out of memory.

I think we have done all suggestions found on internet / repair / uninstall - install of Acrobat Pro DC / uninstall of Acrobat reader.

The problems begun a month ago.

• 6. Re: "Out of Memory error" || Acrobat Pro DC
                    mariuss71733936

I have an 64GB computer, i7 processor last generation. Out of memory.

Is there any reasonable answer to that?

I just install Adobe Acrobat 2017, and exactly like DC version before, the same error.

I have been paid a lot of money for those software.

From years now, starting with Acrobat 9, same error. It not depend of the hardware, it is your fault. 100%.

I am gonna tell to all peoples who buy these products to ask for money back. Maybe then, you guys will really try to fix this error.

I already try your "method". Not working. Actually, it appear that is not working for anyone..

When you solve this issue?

Just a clue. Acrobat 7 and 8 are working just fine. Can you guys identify the issue, starting from version 9?

It seems a easy problem. Compare the software and identify what is wrong.

• 7. Re: "Out of Memory error" || Acrobat Pro DC

Hello Mariuss,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. I have replied back to your original post, please check the response. Reference thread: Adobe DC and Acrobat 2017 out of memory error.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.