• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish service plugin, Nextgen

Engaged ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couple of weeks back I, using Nexgtgen for my galleries, I had trouble getting the publish plugin from Lightroom working reliably. Imagely support weren't particularly helpful, beyond an off the peg troubleshooting link, so I hacked together a plugin of my own, which I've now tidied up and made freely available, open source.

I've been using it a fair bit on an OS X platform. In principle it should work on Windows but it's untested and I'd like feedback so please do try it.

It has advantages over the two existing available Publish Service plugins for Nextgen;

* Speed; it's twice as fast as Imagely's and three times as fast as the Alloyphoto one.

* reliability; The plugin uses the WP Rest api which is considerably more reliable than XMLRPC for large data transfers.

Please do give it a go if you can, I'm interested to hear how it stacks up.

Download at GitHub - kimaldis/NggPlusPlus: Publish to Wordpress Nextgen Gallery from Lightroom , instructions included.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?