• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How I can change gray scale to color view again? Help, please

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed a normal Photoshop settings to Grayscale. Later, I wanted to go back to normal color choose/pallete again. BUt I can not . Even when I start a new file,  it does not give me option to paint in color. I am a beginner and do not know what to do. There is no checkmark in front of Grayscale  (Image--Adgutments--black and white), but even when I open a picture/photo that is colorful from the beginning ( in my computer files), it opens in gray scale.  Please, help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

mode1.png

mode2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mode1.png

mode2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to add to D Fosse’s excellent description, once you’ve converted an RGB image to Greyscale and saved it, the image cannot be restored to the original colour.

If you want to add color to an image that’s in Greyscale mode, for you can convert it to RGB color mode (but it won't be the original color).

The tab at the top of Photoshop indicates very useful information: the file name, the format, the magnification, the color mode and the color depth, see screen shot.

Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 10.12.49.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines