Sorry to find you in this trouble.
Since when are you facing such issue, does it also happen with a new file?
It might also happen because of preferences.
Please try the following steps see if any of them works.
Solution 1: Reset Preferences
- Make sure Adobe Muse is not open.
- Go to the following path in Windows Explorer. C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming
- (Replace <user_name> with your username)
- Look for a folder named as "com.adobe.AdobeMuseCC.VERSION" and rename it to "com.adobe.AdobeMuseCC.VERSION_old"
- Go to Following location ~/Library/Preferences
- Rename the following folder by adding "_old" at the end of them
- com.adobe.AdobeMuseCC.VERSION and AdobeMuse
Now try to launch Muse and check if it works
Solutions 2: Uninstall and Reinstall
Uninstall Muse from Creative Cloud application
During the process please click "Yes Remove Preferences"
Once Muse is uninstalled and reinstall it and try to launch
Thanks, but both these solutions are not working for me. I have had this laptop since friday, so the problem started right from the start.
The issue is there when I start the application. I cannot access the any menu items or shortcuts or even click on a box to type numbers when i start a new project.
I can click on buttons like "create new" and "open", but no right clicking or accessing any type of menues.
While going over my other cc apps, I noticed animate having the same issue
I found a workaround in this video
You have to locate the folder CEPHtmlEngine and remove the file "icudtl.dat"
Same works for animate