• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User no longer being prompted for password when signing documents.

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

User has a new computer and I had to install Adobe Pro DC again but this time I used the perpetual license since Adobe licensing is kicking out other users when I use the Adobe Cloud license.  She no longer is prompted for a password when singing items.  Is this a setting to turn on or a feature of the cloud version?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vernonb,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

Looking at the information shared above, you have mentioned that you have used the perpetual license to install the Acrobat DC rather than using the Creative Cloud license.

She no longer is prompted for a password when singing items

Also, which password you were referring above? Is that an application activation password or document's password to add signature?

Once the perpetual license has been installed using the serial number for activation, it does not require to add any password.

Is this a setting to turn on or a feature of the cloud version

Sorry, its not quite clear which setting you are referring here? The document protection password or the application. If you can share the screenshot then it would be more clear.

Document's password protection can only be disabled, if you own the document and allowed to change the document's security from-

Document>Document properties>Security>password

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines