• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

project already open error

Participant ,
Jan 05, 2009 Jan 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a fairly large help system that I've created in RH 7. When I try to open the project, I receive the error, "This project is already open in another instance of the application" even though there is no other instance of RH running.
I suspect the problem is related to source control--I believe the last time I checked the files in (before Christmas), RH was still running. Then, I closed down RH. Today, I checked out all the files and relaunched the application. However, I can't open the project (either from the Start pod or from Windows Explorer). Do I need to delete a file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 05, 2009 Jan 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind...pilot error. Turns out RH was already running in the background. All is good now 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 18, 2009 Mar 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Help! I'm receiving the same msg. Where did you find RH 'running in the background'?

I'm using RH HTML X5.0.2. I accidentally clicked the "Publish" button rather than the "Preview" button after Generating. I've never setup any Publishing preferences so I have no idea what it's doing! When I try to open the project from Version Control, I get a msg: "This project is already open in another instance of the application."
How can I get back into my Project?!

Amy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp