2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 12, 2018 3:50 PM by JohanEl54

Problem with adjustment brush tool

marcop58474159

Hi there,

I have a problem with the adjustment brush tool. Since I update Lightroom Classic CC I can't see the number in the right (for example, -0+) as you can see in the image that I'd upload.

Can someone help me please? I tried to reset preferences and I tried to uninstall and re-install the program, but nothing changed...

thanks a lot.

MarcoLightroom 2018-03-12 alle 18.51.21.png

• 1. Re: Problem with adjustment brush tool
          johnrellis Most Valuable Participant

Please post a bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Be sure to include all the output from the menu command Help > System Info.  Adobe product developers and senior technical support read every post in that forum, but not here.

Meanwhile, some troubleshooting steps that might produce a usable workaround:

- Try disabling the GPU (or enabling it, if it's off) by checking/unchecking Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor.

- Try running LR in another language via Preferences > General > Language (restart LR after changing it).  A long time ago there was a similar bug that only afflicted some languages.

- Update your Mac to the latest version of Macos (10.13.3) -- that's the only way to get the latest graphics drivers.  LR tends to trip over bugs in older graphics drivers.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Problem with adjustment brush tool
            JohanEl54 Adobe Community Professional

This is a bug in some localised versions. If you run Lightroom in English the problem is over. I believe a bug report was already posted at the feedback forums, but I'm not absolutely sure.

2 people found this helpful