9 Replies Latest reply on May 17, 2018 9:24 PM by sherryl51250742

Error when compiling app in build.phonegap.com

chrisw55143291

I have recently attempted to update my app but I am getting a malformed config.xml error  - I'm not sure what I am supposed to do to fix this as the config.xml has not changed since previous builds ...

The error(s) seem to suggest that I need to accept some license agreements - but how do I do that in PhoneGap build ... I am not using (nor have I ever used) Android Studio to create this app?

Build Date: 2018-03-13 04:01:43 +0000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLUGIN OUTPUT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fetching plugin "cordova-plugin-customurlscheme" via npm

Installing "cordova-plugin-customurlscheme" at "4.3.0" for android

Fetching plugin "pushwoosh-pgb-plugin" via npm

Installing "pushwoosh-cordova-plugin" at "7.3" for android

Subproject Path: CordovaLib

Fetching plugin "cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview" via npm

Installing "cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview" at "2.4.0" for android

After much discussion and analysis of the market, we have decided to discontinue support for Android 4.0 (ICS) in Crosswalk starting with version 20.

So the minSdkVersion of Cordova project is configured to 16 by default.

Fetching plugin "cordova-plugin-whitelist" via npm

Installing "cordova-plugin-whitelist" at "1.3.3" for android

This plugin is only applicable for versions of cordova-android greater than 4.0. If you have a previous platform version, you do *not* need this plugin since the whitelist will be built in.

COMPILE OUTPUT

null

The Task.leftShift(Closure) method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 5.0. Please use Task.doLast(Action) instead.

at build_38yx7te0qyc7dd4rqwl9lyqqx.run(/project/build.gradle:138)

org.xwalk:xwalk_core_library:23+

The JavaCompile.setDependencyCacheDir() method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 4.0.

Incremental java compilation is an incubating feature.

The TaskInputs.source(Object) method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 4.0. Please use TaskInputs.file(Object).skipWhenEmpty() instead.

The ProjectDependency.getProjectConfiguration() method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 4.0.

ModuleDependency.getConfiguration() has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 4.0. Use ModuleDependency.getTargetConfiguration() instead.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:

A problem occurred configuring root project 'project'.

> You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components:

[ConstraintLayout for Android 1.0.2, Solver for ConstraintLayout 1.0.2].

Before building your project, you need to accept the license agreements and complete the installation of the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.

Alternatively, to learn how to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, go to http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html

* Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 2.459 secs

Error: /project/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:

A problem occurred configuring root project 'project'.

> You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components:

[ConstraintLayout for Android 1.0.2, Solver for ConstraintLayout 1.0.2].

Before building your project, you need to accept the license agreements and complete the installation of the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.

Alternatively, to learn how to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, go to http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html

* Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

at ChildProcess.whenDone (/project/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/superspawn.js:169:23)

at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)

at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:191:7)

at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:877:16)

at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:226:5)