• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enable to scrub sound in the timeline

Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

A new issue I've recently encountered (it was working) is I can no longer scrub sound on the timeline. Playback is perfect, including the sound, but as soon as I try to move the playhead while editing lip syncing or similar, I can't hear a thing. Any ideas? Refreshing the scene / restarting ChA or the computer don't fix it.

Another audio issue I've had is when using Bluetooth headphones to listen to music (spotify etc), as soon as I open Character Animator the sound quality drops considerably to sound like a very low resolution. Quitting ChA fixes this.

For info I'm running MacOS High Sierra on a Late 2015 27" iMac i7.

Thanks,

George

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Thanks! I had a look in Audio Hardware and managed to fix it. In case anyone else has this issue I changed Master Clock to 'Out Built-in Output' instead of 'In Built-In Output'. Not sure why or how it changed, but changing it back fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not an answer, but I find pulling out headphones (and replugging) can turn off the volume sometimes (not sure exact sequence). Going to “Preferences / Audio Hardware” and changing the hardware to speakers and back to headphones seems to reset things. (Not a solution - but might be quicker than exiting and restarting.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I had a look in Audio Hardware and managed to fix it. In case anyone else has this issue I changed Master Clock to 'Out Built-in Output' instead of 'In Built-In Output'. Not sure why or how it changed, but changing it back fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines