Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing adobe premiere pro presets

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys!

I am looking for some help. I recently discovered that i can import a premiere pro sequence into AME, This includes a fade in/fade out and a watermark and a watermark at the end of the video that pops up for about 10 seconds. However after importing this sequence and rendering my video i found that it does nothing except render the video as the original source. Is it possible to be able to do this or am i simply mistaken?

Any advice would be great

Stu

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

You could add Image Overlay and Name Overlay effects to your source clips in AME but those would apply to the entire duration of the media.  If you need Fade In/Out effects or overlays over specific sections of video then a Premiere sequence is needed.

If all your source clips are the same duration, one possibility is to create a "template" sequence in Premiere that has black video in place of an actual video clip.  Set up your template sequence with all the titles, watermarks, and fade in/out ef

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure I'm following, can you elaborate? AME is encoding different video than you intended?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I think it best to explain what i am setting up. I am creating multiple videos in Adobe Premiere Pro 2015, All of which are 8 mins in length complete with a Fade In/Fade Out, A watermark in the bottom right corner and a fade out which then displays some text for  about 10 seconds. Now i wish to add all of this automatically in AME so it saves me having to manually add all of this to one video at a time in APP 2015 and then export each video. I was wondering if adding the "add premiere pro sequence" from the drop down menu in AME will somehow allow this?, As so far it has not worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could add Image Overlay and Name Overlay effects to your source clips in AME but those would apply to the entire duration of the media.  If you need Fade In/Out effects or overlays over specific sections of video then a Premiere sequence is needed.

If all your source clips are the same duration, one possibility is to create a "template" sequence in Premiere that has black video in place of an actual video clip.  Set up your template sequence with all the titles, watermarks, and fade in/out effects you want, then before exporting select the black video clip and choose Clip > Replace With Clip > From Source Monitor.  Duplicate the sequence, repeat the Replace Clip step to swap in the next video clip, and keep repeating until you have a sequence for each clip.

You can send multiple sequences to AME by selecting them in the Project panel and choosing File > Export > Media.  The Export Settings dialog will open but you won't see any preview frame.  Choosing "Queue" will send each sequence to AME's queue.

Another way is to drag selected sequences from Premiere's Project panel and drop them onto AME's Queue panel.  This will add the sequences to the Queue and assign each of them your last used preset.  If you want to change output settings, choose Edit > Select All in the queue and choose a different preset from one of the popup menus in the Preset column, or click the blue hot-text in the Preset column to open Export Settings (click OK when you get the warning about editing multiple outputs)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines