Supply pertinent information for quicker answers
- The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
- Adobe product and version number
- Operating system and version number
- The full text of any error message(s)
- What you were doing when the problem occurred
- Screenshots of the problem
- Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM
- example file
- Photoshop System Info, etc
How are you opening or placing the images in Photoshop? What does the layer panel thumbnail look like. Do you use Photoshop for any other types of images? Do you have other problems with the program? Can you take a screen capture of your full Photoshop workspace with one of the images open? Make sure to include the layer panel.
1 person found this helpful
Have you checked your preferences, and made sure that the checkerboard pattern is selected for transparancy?