• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Admin section disabled

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recieved an email from BC stating the Admin section is disabled due to an unpaid invoice.

My CC subscription is fully paid, so this means BC has now been ejected from my CC subscription.

The one site I had hosted here is for a client. I’ve talked it over and my client wants me to move the site elsewhere.

But here’s the rub, the Nameservers are hosted on BC, so to move the site, I have to reach the Admin panel, which has been disabled.

Now my question is, How should I be able to reach the Admin panel? or how can I move the Nameservers back to my Domainname provider without the Admin panel?

Thanks in advance

- Walter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Walter, we have the same nightmare problem, just received a number of emails this morning same as you... total admin lock-down, and we're a fully paid up "Team Members" since 2014, hosting for a number of years... we have our I.T. department looking into this... not sure if its a Adobe issue or just a glitch!... i'll let you know if its gets resolved....

Regards Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received the email also.

I have valid, paid CC subscription.

Does this mean that BC is not part of CC anymore?

Raahi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope not... and if so, a heads up from Adobe would have been nice!... Still hoping it's just a tech issue!!!!

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do hope it’s just a glitch. And if it’s not, a heads up would‘ve been nice.

The patch you mentioned was completed about 19 hours ago, but the problem hasn’t been fixed.

It still requires me to buy a BC subscription

The Creative Cloud helpdesk wasn’t much help either, they referred me to the community here.

This isn’t very good news to tell to my client...

but it’s definitely good to know I’m not alone!

-Walter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Walter,

Our Design Dept have been "Team Member" subscribers for the past 4+ but now unfortunately we can't log into BC admin too, no emails regarding any changes to our account from Adobe etc... is this a technical glitch?? spotted this on your BC status page

1. Hotpatch R231.1 Deployment started

20 hours ago, Thursday, March 15, 2018, 5, GMT-5:00 (PDT US Time)Deployment of hot patch in process to fix the issue related to expiration of few creative cloud free sites.

is this related by anychance to this issue

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BC is not your domain's registrar. Can't you just login to your registrar and change nameserver there? This would bypass BC all together. This would leave the site at XXX.businesscatalyst.com until removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with a CC site - I wonder if this could be due to the R231 update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right.... this is the latest.... can now access existing sites via admin etc... but if you try and upload a new site, it seems you have to pay for a domain, as mentioned earlier we were under the impression that you get 5 free hosting plans within your CC Teams subscription, we've got two working fine now from yesterday (admin access etc) but these were uploaded two years ago.... on the 5 free hosting plan.... is this now stopped for new sites... (which means we can never use the remain 3).... !!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Starting last week and in preparation for the upcoming European data retention regulations (GDPR and related), we have begun enforcing some of the data retention policies we already had in place and have been announced previously. We have not changed any policy, we’ve just started to enforce existing policies:

We understand this may be an inconvenience for some, but we are just weeks away from GDPR becoming enforceable and we need to move forward with enforcing our data retention policies.

You can also check other similar posts on BC forums:

Thank you,

The Adobe Business Catalyst team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cristine,

You’re stating this has all been anounced.

Beginning May 1, 2015, Business Catalyst will no longer be included as part of Creative Cloud for new members. This change has no impact on current members, who will continue to have access to the service as part of their membership for as long as their membership remains active.

this would mean my CC subscription should still include BusinessCatalyst, since I’ve never missed a payment since 2014.

This all still has me (and many others) very confused.

-Walter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The missed payment is not the only reason. Other license update could trigger a change: change billing frequency, chance CC subscription type, etc. If you haven't done any change on the subscription, send me a message with your email address used to register the subscription and we'll try to trace it back if possible.

Thank you,

Cristinel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud and Business Catalyst | Creative Cloud blog by Adobe

See link.... Still an ongoing issue i'm afraid!...Our x4 Member Team subscriptions were taken out late 2013 early 2014, no break in membership, annual payment correct, so this policy should not apply to our account, according to this blog post!... We have had admin re-instated on 3 sites that i have "live" on BC but out other three team members here, have no free hosting with their accounts...

Thanks for any help on this...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mark, unused free sites will not be reinstated if there are any changes to the subscription (change billing cycle, add members, change products, etc). Based on your answer, I would assume that you have contacted BC support and they've verified your license and looks like it no longer includes free sites. We have however re-instated the 3 live sites to prevent any down-time but cannot award any free sites based on your current license.

Cristinel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cristinel, very confused here, we have had the same subscription with Adobe CC as mention earlier in the post, way before 2015 change of Adobe's change of policy, no new team members added, no break billing cycle, yearly subscription renewal is automatic, app products the same year in year out! so by that reckoning we should have the 5 free sites per user... have been on to BC support, that's why i'm kinda here on this forum... thanks for any help on this matter!

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Mark,

I'm happy to check your license and trace the back the reason why you no longer have the BC entitlements on it.

Cristinel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

here’s an update.  I just received an official announcement from adobe, stating BC has ended.

Product Announcement

A heads up before any of us had been kicked out of the system would’ve been nice. 

- Walter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines