Supply pertinent information for quicker answers
- The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
- Adobe product and version number
- Operating system and version number
- The full text of any error message(s)
- What you were doing when the problem occurred
- Screenshots of the problem
- Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
Adobe fixed Photoshop UI scaling in update 19.1 on Windows 10 using new Windows 10 features.
Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended version 12.0.4 (64 Bit)
Windows 10 Pro 64bit, 12BG RAM, i7-3770 CPU@3.40 ghz 2016
I am unable to install any updates, see screenshot for error message
this is what happens with all updates, but I was able to manually download updates from this website (a bit of a nuisance)
You can download the extension manager from here
For the interface been small
On the Photoshop shortcut or .exe right and select the Compatibility Tab and then select these options
That made no difference at all Ged, and the link you provided for downloads was the link for the forum homepage.