2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 30, 2008 7:01 AM by Peter DK

AIR 1.1 runtime download impossible

Peter DK
      I have tried to follow the links on adobe.com to download Adobe AIR 1.1 without any luck from 3 different computers all using Win XP SP3 (Danish) running IE7 (DK). Internet connection speed = 8 - 20 Mbit.
      When I follow the link to download from " http://www.adobe.com/products/air/?loc="
      the network is starting to load data, but after approx 3 min. I get this error page:

Type MissingInclude
      Message Could not find the included template /errors/404.cfm.

Detail Note: If you wish to use an absolute template path (for example, template="/mypath/index.cfm") with CFINCLUDE, you must create a mapping for the path using the ColdFusion Administrator. Or, you can use per-application settings to specify mappings specific to this application by specifying a mappings struct to THIS.mappings in Application.cfc. <br> Using relative paths (for example, template="index.cfm" or template="../index.cfm") does not require the creation of any special mappings. It is therefore recommended that you use relative paths with CFINCLUDE whenever possible.

Extended Info

Tag Context /data/www/appserver/cfmx/extensions/customtags/getrequestsettings.cfm (368)
      /data/www/appserver/cfmx/extensions/includes/downloadcenter/views/main_template.cfm (102)
      /data/www/appserver/cfmx/extensions/components/MachII/framework/ViewContext.cfc (36)
      /data/www/appserver/cfmx/extensions/components/MachII/framework/EventContext.cfc (169)
      /data/www/appserver/cfmx/extensions/components/MachII/framework/commands/ViewPageCommand.c fc (31)
      /data/www/appserver/cfmx/extensions/components/MachII/framework/EventHandler.cfc (27)
      /data/www/appserver/cfmx/extensions/components/MachII/framework/EventContext.cfc (272)
      /data/www/appserver/cfmx/extensions/components/MachII/framework/EventContext.cfc (240)
      /data/www/appserver/cfmx/extensions/components/MachII/framework/EventContext.cfc (194)
      /data/www/appserver/cfmx/extensions/components/MachII/framework/RequestHandler.cfc (54)
      /data/www/appserver/cfmx/extensions/components/MachII/framework/RequestHandler.cfc (23)
      /data/www/appserver/cfmx/extensions/components/MachII/mach-ii.cfm (50)
      /data/www/appserver/cfmx/wwwroot/downloadcenter/air/index.cfm (20)

Are any of you (Danes) able to replicate this error?
      Any replies and maybe an alternative link to download the Air 1.1 runtime
      are most welcome.
      Regards

P.S. I have opened a support case on support, but not heard from them yet.