5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2018 12:23 PM by Warunicorn

NEED HELP (PHOTOSHOP)

gior88347134

HEY.

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 9.25.17 AM.png

ALL OF MY PHOTOS ARE LIKE THIS... I ASKED LIKE... 3 FRIENDS AND NONE OF THEM SEEM TO HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.

ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM?

THANKS.

• 1. Re: NEED HELP (PHOTOSHOP)
          Ged Traynor Adobe Community Professional

No need for all caps, makes for hard reading!

Are these PNG images and are you on a MAC, what version of Photoshop do you have, the latest is CC2018 19.1.2 which fixed the issue with PNG's on a MAC

More info

Fixed issues in Adobe Photoshop CC

• 2. Re: NEED HELP (PHOTOSHOP)
            gior88347134 Level 1

I'm apart of the I-Generation, It's in my DNA. It's personally easier for me to read CAP LOCK FONT... I think it's all the MTV/Youtube + Redbull Energy I have flowing through my veins.

Yeah, it doesn't matter the image format (JPG, PNG, TIF), all embedded pictures import as "glitched out".

Is there perhaps a setting I can turn on/off ?

THX !

• 3. Re: NEED HELP (PHOTOSHOP)
              Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

Is this on a Mac? I seem to recall something like this happening with Mac awhile back but that was fixed (something to do with the video driver, if I recall). Does disabling "Use Graphics Processor" (Edit > Preferences > Performance on Windows; Photoshop > Preferences > Performance on Mac) alleviate it?

• 4. Re: NEED HELP (PHOTOSHOP)
                gior88347134 Level 1

Yeah man, I actually tried that first off the bat. Nothing happened. The only thing that allows photos to embed property is if I restart photoshop and press (ALT + COMD + SHFT) the "restart settings" hot key pattern on it's reboot. Super strange dude. No one seems to know how to fix it, not even the photoshop helpline (+1-855-999-4377) knows how to fix it. To be fair, I did call their helpline and they did in fact fix it, however the next project I opened immediately reverted back to the same "glitched out" issues. Thinking I should perhaps call Apple Support @ this point in time.

THX THO DUDE !

• 5. Re: NEED HELP (PHOTOSHOP)
                  Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

Could be a hardware issue dealing with video; it happens. Definitely give Apple a buzz.