• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forbidden error when I try to sign

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been signing my documents without any problem, then yesterday I started getting "Forbidden. The operation could not be completed. Please try again." error when I try to sign on my desktop. I tried closing Adobe and restarting computer, no luck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Thanks so much for responding.

You’re online help assisted me.  I apparently had two id’s which they fixed so I no longer have the issue.

Thank you

Siobhan

[ad removed by moderator ]

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you manage to find a solution to this problem? I cant seem to get it working again.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This same message is popping up for me when attempting to send PDF Doc for signature.  It goes to 60% then the message comes up.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get a resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Could you please confirm the Adobe application you are using to send the document for signature?

Did you check if the issue occurs with some particular document or with all?

Please share the exact steps you do to send the document for signature and the screenshot of the error message you get.

To share the screenshot, use the steps provided below:

- Click on the insert icon provided in the reply window as shown below:

- An Insert Image window will appear.

- Then click on Insert Image and browse the location where you have saved the screenshot file.

- Select the file and click on Open > Insert Image.

Please share the details asked above

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for responding.

You’re online help assisted me.  I apparently had two id’s which they fixed so I no longer have the issue.

Thank you

Siobhan

[ad removed by moderator ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was resolved last night – thank you

Michelle Riggs

Branch Processor

NMLS# 450701

562 Lynnhaven Parkway, Suite 100

Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Direct: 757-729-8346

<tel:757-729-8346>eFax: 1-866-304-9256

<tel:1-866-304-9256>

michelle.riggs@fairwaymc.com<mailto:michelle.riggs@fairwaymc.com>

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient, and is the property of Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation NMLS #2289 or its affiliates and subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.

FL License Number LO53822. NC License Number I-180709. Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation NMLS Entity ID #2289 (http://nmlsconsumeraccess.org/EntityDetails.aspx/company/2289). & VA License Number MLO-32756VA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines