• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam Editing: 2 Person Interview Multiple Mics

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I'm currently editing a multicamera interview with two people. They have their own seperate lavalier mics going into two seperate recorders. Two of them are close-ups of each person seperatly. One is a wirless lav going directly into one of the cameras. The other lav is going into a hand-held recorder seperate from camera tha's redcording the person. Then I have the third camera wich is a wide angle of both of them together which is the in camera mic which I won't use.

I know how to do multicam sequences with a single audio source but not two. I want to use the audio from each lavalier but not the wide angle camera and don't know how that would work. I also have to seperatly adjust the volume of each mic because for some reason there's like an echo-reverb effect when they both start talking at the same time. So I would like to fix that also if possible or keep it and ust the audio that I already adjusted.

Thanks for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could always cut and paste the audio from the individual shots into your multi-cam timeline and do the work there. It's only nested and invisible because of the multi-cam; you still have access to all those tracks. You could also round-trip everything into Audition and do a more elaborate mixing job there.

Please keep us posted!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines