• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bulk WB picker

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible in some way to select a bunch of photos, and then have the WB picker, pick from the same point on each individual picture?

The situation is as follows: I've set up a camera to take a picture every 15 minutes for days (timelaps). Naturally the lightning changes over such a long period, and therefor I need to adjust the WB on each individual picture. But this will take a long time to do on each picture allthough it is possible.

I would however much rather be able to do a bulk WB pick as described above.

I havn't been able to find anyone else with this issue.

Any comments to make this process a little bit easier is much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was the camera set to Auto White Balance or did you dial in a preset WB to begin with.

You can change it on 1 and then sync it to all the rest.

What you are asking for I don't think it can be done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no the WB was set to auto, so its different on each photo. Thats why I need the picker on each individual picture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll have to do each image individually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

damn it, ok - thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the lighting conditions are similar, you can just sync the white balance setting from one image over to all others as Just shoot me says. What you are asking for above assumes that a neutral patch is present in exactly the same position in every image. That only happens in artificial settings. If the illumination on your images is the same light source for a series of images, syncing the white balance from one should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yeah, the sync wont work, as the lighting is changing. And yes I do have a specific point in all the images which is the same. I set it up for a timelapse.

But I guess it can't be done, too bad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines