• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player issues

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im at my local libray, adobe flash player was installed able to run and use its own window 3 days ago, today i cant bring up adobe INDEPENDENTLY as its own program. I cant use internet browser using flash for what i need it for, i need to open a file through flash player itself no internet browser involved. the only thing i can bring up is the settings manager. i need help please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of file exactly is it that you want to open?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you attempting to view a SWF file without a browser?  If so, you'll need to use the standalone projector.  It's available for download at Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads   Look for the 'Flash Player projector' compatible with your operating system.  Don't download the one that has 'debugger' in the link name.  This is for developers to debug their code.

Note that by default, Flash blocks loading local content.  You'll need to enable it in a settings file.  For more information see the 'Disabling local-with-filesystem access in Flash Player by default' section in the Release Notes Flash Player 23 AIR 23

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines