Can you share some further info :
1. What version of Photoshop are you using
2. What Operating system
3. How exactly did you make the constraint
It is working here on Photoshop CC 19.1.2 Windows 10.
Edit - I made the hole constraint above when making the mesh. Adding a hole constraint later via path or selection does not appear to be working correctly. The only way was to Edit Source and add the constraint that way
I see exactly the same issue.
I am very new to Photoshop so I may have misunderstood something, but this thread is one of the few things I found about the subject. The process I was using is as follows:
- Create the extrusion
- Click on the 'Boundary Constraint 1' in the 3D panel
- Make a selection
- In properties press the 'Add Selection to Surface' button
- Click on the 'Internal Constraint 2' that was created
- In the Properties change from Active to Hole
- Nothing happens
Adobe Photoshop Version: 19.1.5 20180604.r.346 2018/06/04: 1175273 x64
I noticed that 'Hole' is cut, but not through the front and back inflation material. If Ireduce the opacity of these materials you see a tube where the hole was cut.
Am I doing something wrong, or is this an issue?
As posted earlier , it is an issue. Make the hole before extruding and you should be OK