• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Before after Lightroom CC on PC

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I see before and after changes on my PC (Windows 10) for Lightroom CC  (not classic) 

I see how to look at the original using the / or the icon in the bottom menu

I want to see them side by side to see the differences. 

I've tried shift Y, alt Y, Y

There is no longer a develop module so answers that reference a develop module aren't correct anymore

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

I don't believe that feature has been implemented in the new LRCC yet. Suggest you visit the official Adobe feedback site to see if it has already been requested, if so add your vote. If it's not already been requested, you could make such a request.

Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe that feature has been implemented in the new LRCC yet. Suggest you visit the official Adobe feedback site to see if it has already been requested, if so add your vote. If it's not already been requested, you could make such a request.

Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That view is indeed not available in Lightroom CC. You can also not do a compare (C), survey (N), Reference, or other split view. Of course all those are available as always in Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines