2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 18, 2018 9:13 PM by larry4545

Problem with shortcut, wont work

larry4545 Level 1

I have a longtime shortcut for Arrange, Float all in Windows, and it's not working now. I'm created a new shortcut set, changed the keyword, nothing works. Very frustrating, thanks.

• 1. Re: Problem with shortcut, wont work
          Trevor.Dennis Adobe Community Professional

larry4545  wrote

I have a longtime shortcut for Arrange, Float all in Windows, and it's not working now. I'm created a new shortcut set, changed the keyword, nothing works. Very frustrating, thanks.

There are no standard shortcuts for Window > Arrange... but there are two suggestions for such shortcuts that I know of.

The first is the Trevor Morris Windows CC Shortcut list.  All those preceded with the letter C are suggested custom shortcuts

The other is the Michael Ninness Power Shortcuts from MAX in 2013

To save you time, I use these, as detailed below

So you need to go into Edit > Shortcuts and set up the custom shortcuts that suit you.  You can save them custom workspaces to keep things tidy.

• 2. Re: Problem with shortcut, wont work
            larry4545 Level 1

Thanks on Mac control shift option (which is alt)  0 did not work, odd.        But command, option, control 0 seems to be working. I don't know why it's working better than what I used for years... Command option F....