1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 19, 2018 5:21 AM by Mohit Goyal

Can't view in develop mode

hagateen

I'm suddenly having a problem viewing pictures in my develop mode.  I am using LR cc2015.  I use dng files to edit.   From lightroom I move them into photoshop to do some editing.  When I'm done I click save and it puts the photo back into LR as a tiff.  I've been doing it this way for years and have never had a problem.  Last week I was editing pictures no problem.  I go away on vacation, come home to edit pictures as I always do.  I did nothing different to my computer.  Now when I save in photoshop, it sends my pictures back to lightroom, however, I can't view it when I'm in the develop mode. I can see the thumbnail at the bottom, but not the full size pictures. I can see it in the library but not in develop.  Why would it start doing this out of nowhere?  Any recommendations on how to fix it?  I have tried closing LR and restarting my computer, but that didn't work.  Any recommendations is appreciated.

• 1. Re: Can't view in develop mode
          Mohit Goyal Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi hagateen,

Please update Lightroom to Classic CC version via Creative Cloud desktop and check if that helps.

Once you install and launch Lightroom Classic CC it will ask you to upgrade your existing catalog to make it compatible with the newer version of Lightroom.

Regards,

Mohit