1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 22, 2008 11:50 AM by Newsgroup_User

Looking for a serial number / drm solution for mac / pc

papageorgio
      Hi everyone,
      My firm is looking to either purchase or hire out the creation of a drm solution that works with our server (email activation of our director file). We love the way Adobe does their activation (clean and simple) if you know who they use that would be great or if you know of something off the shelf that can solve this for us that would be good too.

We would also be interested in hiring this out to a freelancer who would want to take this on. We would want someone with a track record that could build this for us.

Looking forward to your feedback.
      P
        • 1. Re: Looking for a serial number / drm solution for mac / pc
          Level 7
          We have the solution you may be looking for. It works similarly to Adobe
          activation. On the server side, it uses a java servlet, but could also be
          written in PHP. On the client side, it use a custom xtra. We've done this
          for several of our products. Please contact me off list:
          brian@ideaslive.com.

-- Brian

"papageorgio" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:g3kem6$gcg$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > Hi everyone,
          > My firm is looking to either purchase or hire out the creation of a drm
          > solution that works with our server (email activation of our director
          > file).
          > We love the way Adobe does their activation (clean and simple) if you know
          > who
          > they use that would be great or if you know of something off the shelf
          > that can
          > solve this for us that would be good too.
          >
          > We would also be interested in hiring this out to a freelancer who would
          > want
          > to take this on. We would want someone with a track record that could
          > build
          > this for us.
          >
          > Looking forward to your feedback.
          > P
          >