• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Business Catalyst disabling my site and sending me invoices??

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've been using Adobe Muse to CREATE my sites for a while now...I host them on Go Daddy and another site. All of a sudden Business Catalyst is disabled because I have past due invoices (I was never notified about any invoices and have never had to pay one before?) or my Adobe Cloud account has been disabled (it's not, I have the All Apps subscription). They're saying they're going to delete everything on the front end if I don't start paying $7 a month. I can't find anything information on this ANYWHERE and I'm not paying a cent to Business Catalyst without an explanation on where exactly this sudden payment due is coming from.

Can someone break this down for me? I can't sign in to my Business Catalyst sites now either.

Thanks,

Sam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

From what I understand, this was because of a technical glitch. Please contact Adobe Customer Care Contact Customer Care for assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received the same email and it came out of the blue! I dont recall receiving any message from Adobe prior stating that this feature was going away. I did get the notice that they were raising my monthly subscription cost. Raise cost and take away features. smh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From what I understand, this was because of a technical glitch. Please contact Adobe Customer Care Contact Customer Care for assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines