Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image overlaps docked windows on open

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

This seems like kind of a silly problem and it feels like the solution should be obvious, but for the life of me, I can't figure it out. I recently upgraded to Photoshop CC 2018 and have gotten pretty much everything set up the way I like it. The one thing that's bothering me is that, if I open a large-ish file, it will overlap and cover the docked windows on the right side of the screen. Obviously, this isn't a big deal, as it only takes a second to resize the window.  In the past, though, files have always constrained themselves to "available space." Is there some preference setting I just can't find to counteract this? I know that working in tabs will take care of it, but I generally prefer not to do that. Any help would be much appreciated!

Untitled-1.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a problem like that in CC 2018 which was fixed in one of the CC 2018 updates your CC 2018 version should be 19.1.2 with the updates installed

Adobe Photoshop Version: 19.1.2 20180302.r.277 2018/03/02: 1160083  x64

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Strange. That is indeed my current version, no outstanding updates, yet the problem persists. Maybe I'll try reinstalling and see if that has any effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines