Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting past Launch error

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

launchError.png

So I have the following paths set in in the Adobe Extension Builder 3 preferences:

CC paths ->

Service Manager root folder : /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions

User-specific Service manager root folder: /Users/richard/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions

Target Application: /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018/Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Premiere Pro CC

I am running Eclipse:Oxygen.2 Release (4.7.2)

macOS 10.13.3

I have run out of things to try. the paths seem correct. Is there some more configuration I need in order that i can follow this: Building and debugging HTML5 Extensions for Adobe Creative Cloud products - YouTube

Many thanks for your help

Richard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, EB3 already stop developing and basically does not support newer apps.

However, You can use some extensions in Brackets and the cefClient also helps you debug extensions.

You can refer below.

Adobe CEP · GitHub

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines