Exit

Problems with metadata

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tonyreynes

Mar 19, 3:50 PM EDT

I am working on a Blurb book. In a LR Classic Collection,I have just color corrected my images that are in ProPhoto and added captions to them. When i convert the images to JPEG/SRGB (by exporting them/save as) the captions are gone are gone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

What exactly are your export settings.

It is best to open the export dialog like you are going to do a real export, Expand that dialog window to show all of it if possible, Close sections of it that are not needed like the Video, watermarking and Post Processing sections (That is unless you have something other than Do Nothing selected in the Post Processing section) so you can show the whole export dialog with all your settings.

And post a screen shot of it like this.

Export Dialog Full Screen 1.PNG

Main section you want to look

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What exactly are your export settings.

It is best to open the export dialog like you are going to do a real export, Expand that dialog window to show all of it if possible, Close sections of it that are not needed like the Video, watermarking and Post Processing sections (That is unless you have something other than Do Nothing selected in the Post Processing section) so you can show the whole export dialog with all your settings.

And post a screen shot of it like this.

Export Dialog Full Screen 1.PNG

Main section you want to look at is the Metadata section. Make sure in the Include: area you have All Metadata selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines