• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can i get the Flashplayer 29.0.113 MSI installation files

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can i get the Flashplayer 29.0.113 MSI installation files for winodws 7 x64 and x86.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

The msi installers are available with a Flash Player enterprise distribution license.  See Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe for more information and to request a distribution license.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The msi installers are available with a Flash Player enterprise distribution license.  See Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe for more information and to request a distribution license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I need Adobe Flash Player 29.0.0.140 version MSI files to install , but when i gone through Adobe software distribution page it is giving otpion to download the 29.0.0.171 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player 29.0.0.171 is the most recent version of Flash Player and only the most recent version is available for download on the Flash Player distribution page.

If you require an older version are available at Archived Adobe Flash Player versions

Installing previous versions of Flash Player is not recommended, especially in internet connected computers, as each release contains security fixes.  For a list of Flash Player security fixes, see Security updates for Adobe Flash Player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@mariyani78562787

Please do not post direct links to licensed installers as those require a distribution license

Please do not call me an idiot - I, nor anyone at Adobe is one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note taken. Next time you better answer the person's question instead of pushing him/her in the other direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did answer the question. 

Further threatening and abusive posts will be reported to the forum admins.  There are ways to communicate without being threatening and abusive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who are we to judge your answers, no matter if they answer the question in the first place or not. Yet you have the "power" to judge my comments. I sense the authority here and I can feel your threat to "report me to the forum admins", so I guess I should apologise and hope I don't get banned/deleted? Oh my... well we could try to manage to survive for the next 2 years (2020 wasn't it?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abusive and threatening language violates the forums guidelines (Guidelines & Tips for the Adobe Forums ) and terms of use (Legal Terms of Use | Adobe )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's good to know that you're aware of those. Yet I do hope you understand that I can evaluate your comment to report me,  as threatening itself by which you violate your own rules. Never mind, I've rest my case. I've helped the user myself with more useful information, by using different tools again provided you, but less regulated. Hope we've all learned a lesson today. Have a nice evening everyone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thank you bye.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

:

What's your issue to comment on Flash forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines