• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How many files can I send? Is there away to send Document Cloud folders and Multiple Document Cloud folders?

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello can anyone tell me if this is possible,

How many files can I send? Is there away to send Document Cloud folders and Multiple Document Cloud folders?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Hello Shepherdarnell,

With Adobe Send&Track there is no limitation to send files. Use Send & Track to send files as links, track the files that you send to specific individuals, and get confirmation receipts when others view your file. For detailed information, please refer to Adobe Send & Track FAQ

You can send zipped folders to other users.

Send & Track supports a large number of file formats, including Adobe Creative Suite file formats, zip files, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files. Se

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Shepherdarnell,

With Adobe Send&Track there is no limitation to send files. Use Send & Track to send files as links, track the files that you send to specific individuals, and get confirmation receipts when others view your file. For detailed information, please refer to Adobe Send & Track FAQ

You can send zipped folders to other users.

Send & Track supports a large number of file formats, including Adobe Creative Suite file formats, zip files, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files. Send & Track also supports a number of audio and video formats.

However, there are some file types that can't be shared with Send & Track.                      

Excluded file types are:

• Font formats (such as TTF, DFONT, OTF)
  • Archive formats (TGZ, RAR 7Z, SIT, JAR, WAR, CAB)
  • System files and executable formats (EXE, DLL, JS, VB, BAT, CMD, COM, CPL, SH, CSH, TCSH, KSH, BASH, ZSH, INF, HTA, HLP, INS, ISP, VB, JSE, LNK, MS, PIF, SCR, SHS, WS)
  • Web files (CHM, CRT)
  • Database files (MDB)
  • Raster image files (PCD, SCT)

Would you mind elaborating "Document Cloud Folders and Multiple Document Cloud folders"?

You can send any zipped folder saved on the local machine or saved on Adobe Document Cloud storage.

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  My files are uploaded to my new folder. How do I zip the folder now to prepare to Share it?  Please advise.  Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Sherij,

I am sorry for the delayed response, would you mind sharing more details about the query?

Are you trying to zip a folder and share it using the Adobe Document Cloud ?https://documentcloud.adobe.com/

You may upload a zip folder on Adobe Document Cloud and then share it with users.

For detailed information, you may take help from the article Manage and work with your files stored in Adobe Document Cloud

Let us know if you have a different query.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources