Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

motion tile effect - camera tool - mirror image

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new on after effect and I am following a tutorial for images slideshow. I can't go ahead on creating an extension of an image using the camera tool.  Basically on the tutorial after he created the camera  he use a shortcut ( he doesn't specify which one), and the mouse arrow is transforming on a camera and he simply move the mouse the image automatically create mirror images of that image. Instead when I move the arrow it only moves the image. Can someone help me?

I specify that on the motion tile effect I ticked mirror edges as the tutorial says.

To understand better what I mean, here the tutorial, please go to minutes 11:13 Simple Parallax Slideshow After Effects Tutorial (Free Project Files) - YouTube

And here the screen shot what I need to do. Thank you very much!!

ss.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Motion Tile does not respond to any 3D cameras, so if at all there are some expressions involved that relate the scale of the tiling to the camera distance. Tools and shortcuts are all explained in the online help.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Motion Tile does not respond to any 3D cameras, so if at all there are some expressions involved that relate the scale of the tiling to the camera distance. Tools and shortcuts are all explained in the online help.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines