• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accessing a X.509 Cert using cfobject

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2008 Jun 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to consume a webservice that requires an X.509 certificate. The webservice uses SOAP.

In our current setup, we already consume several SOAP webservices. The way I usually do it is to create a XML Packet where I manually generate the envelope, and then pass it using CFHTTP.

I am having problems with this technique as I need to generate the SOAP headers based off the binary tokens created by the certificate.

I am never able to get anywhere using cfinvoke. I can never even access the WSDL, which is why I always lean towards using CFHTTP.

Does anyone know of any way to use a java object to access the certificate and then output the tokens? I have already imported the certificate into the cacerts keystore using the CF keytool utility.

Thanks in advance,
Michael
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Jul 04, 2008 Jul 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I do not have much experience with certificates. But you might try posting your question over at houseoffusion.com as well (include your CF version). Someone there might have an answer for you, or know of a simpler solution.

If java really is the only option, have a look at the java api's:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/security/KeyStore.html
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/security/cert3.html#tools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation