• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AdobeSign Transaction limits for receiving party

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am researching the use of electronic signatures and have some questions regarding transaction limits for the receiving party outside of my organization.

At any time, will there be a cost to the receiving party to sign a document? For example, if I am an enterprise customer with a 10 seats and 10 transactions per seat per month and I send 100 transactions to one external party in one month, is there a charge to that party?

What if they are also an AbobeSign customer, do these transactions count against their transaction account?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Hi Mike!

Transactions, in terms of usage limits, are "Send" events, or transactions that are created within the system. In this context, think of "transactions" as "Transactions that the user has created personally".

Recipients, everyone on the transaction that isn't the sender, is not credited with a sent transaction.

Recipients do not need to have a paid account.  They don't even need to register their email address with Adobe Sign (though they may, if they want to to review the documents they ha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike!

Transactions, in terms of usage limits, are "Send" events, or transactions that are created within the system. In this context, think of "transactions" as "Transactions that the user has created personally".

Recipients, everyone on the transaction that isn't the sender, is not credited with a sent transaction.

Recipients do not need to have a paid account.  They don't even need to register their email address with Adobe Sign (though they may, if they want to to review the documents they have signed, or to save a personal signature image. Free email registration is available.).

Recipients that do have an active (or paid) account are not credited with a send event when they are not the Sender. Nor is any charge applied to the recipient account.

Hope this helps!

-Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines