• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search option is gone when saving PDF.

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using Adobe Reader DC and saving a PDF, i have an option to search in the top left of the save as window to browse through the folder to locate specific sub solders. But when i switched back to Adobe Pro X, the search bar is now gone while saving a PDF. I am trying to see if there is a way to turn that back on.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello MarkleDeLaCruz,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, the search option while saving a PDF using Acrobat Pro 10 is not available, Is that correct?

Please check for any pending updates of Acrobat from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after installing the updates and see if this brings any difference.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling Acrobat Pro 10 once.

Note: Acrobat 10 is already declared as an end of support product, so above suggestions may or may not work. End of Support means that Adobe no longer provides technical support or distributes runtimes. This policy affects product and security updates for all derivatives of a product or product version (localized versions, minor upgrades, operating systems, dot and double-dot releases, and connector products).

For detailed information, please refer to End of support for Acrobat X and Reader X

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines