• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Retake quiz following Review quiz in html

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies if this has been asked but I can't find any threads that are specific to this issue.

On fail, learner reviews questions. We are not providing answers. Answer check marks replaced with white squares. We do indicate which questions are incorrect. After reviewing, they may retake the quiz. Published as swf, this works perfectly. In html, the answers are not cleared properly. Is there a known fix for this?

We are deploying SCORM 2004 v3. This is the only format supported by the LMS.

We are using the Quiz > Pass or Fail > If Failing Grade > Allow User: 100 Attempts, Show Retake Button checked and Action: Execute Advanced Actions and using a simple JavaScript;

cp.resetQuizData();

window.location.reload(false);

set to current, then Pause and Jump to slide (specific slide at beginning of assessment). Which triggers the Continue button to take learners back to the beginning of the quiz.

Again this works flawlessly in swf but not in html. Any known fixes?

Thanks,

Josh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I published another possibility where I don't use the default Review functionality, but create a custom Review slide. This workflow has been tested on HTML output as you'll see in the embedded movie which is Rescalable HTML.

Custom Review - Captivate blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I have read this post but given the level of work to rebuild to your suggestion, we need a simpler answer. Looking for a fix that specifically addresses clearing the answers to the quiz properly.

Thanks,

Josh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry, but HTML is not always acting as expected, in many ways it is very different from the good old stable SWF output. I hope you find a simple way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources